Thread: We can use MapleStory 2 Mesos

We can use MapleStory 2 Mesos

Somethings that I've thought about is making it so cubes are way more readily available to Cheap Maplestory Mesos players enjoy giving out 1 daily on 1 character on the account. Another factor is getting rid of red cubes, since they pretty much do nothing, then dropping the price of black cubes and bonus potential cubes into a much more reasonable price range. I personally would have practically no issue paying black cubes and bonus pot cubes if they where just like 50 cents each and every speed upgrading to another possible tier was improved, but 2.20$ adds up to quickly especially since I am from Canada and the exchange rate actually hurts my funds.

Another idea was just making it so that the cubes only automatically moved your potential position up, then we can use MapleStory 2 Mesos, the identical way zero will, to re-roll our potential. You could make it so everyone had weapon points, which would be needed to re-roll weapon and sub-weapons much more control over there possible and let them get better possibility at there own will.

I know that there's a cash aspect to all this, as in Nexon is a company and firms want to make money but as someone who has spent more money on this game then any other sport I play, I feel nostalgic every single time I buy a cube especially with the atmosphere that potential generates.

I hope that you guys do something to change potential so more people can cope that god grade harm, Maplestory items would make more people play because they would not stop after realizing that this match is super cover to triumph. As somebody who has played this game for decades, I hate to mention it but possible has finally pushed me to the point of stopping the game since I personally feel as though without it I can not do anything.