So, new balance 574 grey everybody doesn't have to get the same shoe."See more Nova exclusives and find out more about how one of the nation's top programs keeps its players laced up in the video above.Image via Coiski* Glass blue continues it's job on the air unit below, while the OKC Thunder-inspired color combo continues to be seen on the outsole below.Look for this all new colorway of the Nike Air Max CB34 to arrive at select retailers this month.via Extra Butter by Brendan DunneLike it or not, any pair of Air Jordans is bound to be replicated by fake factories out in Asia.It's rare though that the general public gets a look into that black market scene of illicit Jordan production. Brandon RichardIn the 1997 film Men in Black, Will Smith's character Agent J was famously spotted wearing the Reebok Shaqnosis at MIB Headquarters. I feel great, I healed up and I'm totally healthy and I'm looking forward to getting back out there.And are you just now getting settled in Philly for the season?Yeah I've been here since the beginning of September, and before that was spending my time out in LA in Cali. Images via Featureby Brendan DunneIs the New Balance 575 set to be the next silhouette that NB tosses a bunch of collaborations toward?This upcoming pair from Concepts suggests so.

Brandon RichardUK retailer Size?, a regular collaborative partner of adidas Originals, churns out another round of exclusive kicks.This time, they've linked up to release two more colorways of the EQT Guidance '93 “Net & Mesh” Pack. The "Frost White" Air Jordan 11 Low pictured will come in extended girls/grade school sizing and will not be available in standard men's sizes.The Air Jordan 11 Low has traditionally been less conservative than the original Air Jordan 11 in the retro era, the model branching out beyond the standard holiday release new balance 574 women schedule kept for Jordan 11s. Mark.Slap on "HTM," loud colors and a subtle Honeyee leak, and maybe there's a chance people won't instantly hate them.I'm already liking them myself. NYC is represented in the form of a Big Apple logo over the lateral side heel.Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on this NYC-inspired Lunar Force 1 High.via hatena In the comment section, Swizz noted that the they'd be "going ham" with more pairs after the May 25 release, suggesting that these might be on their way later this year.Is the White/Black Question a colorway you're interested in seeing release?vi. Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Iman Shumpert knows this, and expressed some opinions about the lesser colorways of the iconic line in an interview with Complex."For some people, in their mind, Gamma 11s are acceptable," Shumpert*said.

Brennan Hiro WilliamsThe Nike Tailwind series continues this year with the new Air Max Tailwind+ 5, a well-cushioned runner with a breathable mesh upper. So now, the question is are you willing to pay the resale prices? The most hyped releases of this year, those that attracted the most interest, adidas' collaboration with Kanye West and Air Jordan's collab with Fragment Design, caused a lot of stress and broken hearts while people cried about availability. This new photo set highlights a few of the other details, like Westbrook's signature on the backside of the tongue and a crest printed on the insoles.Below is another detailed look at the Westbrook 0 ahead of its expected fall launch. Sporting a new balance 574 classic pinkfire snake-textured polyurethane base, the shoe is accented by white on the Swoosh logos and heel, as well as metallic silver on the Shozoku and external heel counter. Over the course of the match, four players' Puma-made tops were ripped.The delicate jerseys drew criticism from Swiss players, with winger*Xherdan Shaqiri calling out Puma with a low blow."I hope Puma does not produce condoms," he said, per the Guardian.For its part, Puma says the problem was limited to a small number of jerseys."There was one batch of material, where yarns had been damaged during the production process, leading to a weakening in the final garment,” the company told the Wall Street Journal. If he received anti-nausea medications, anti-diarrheal medication and fluids, given his level of conditioning and skill, I suppose it’s possible.If you had been the team doctor and you saw Jordan suffering from these conditions, what would your recommendation have been?I would have given him anti-nausea medication, anti-diarrheal medication and as much fluids as possible in the hours leading into the game, either intravenously or by mouth, if he insisted on playing.

garage scene and the sort of apparel that was popular during its heyday.The clip features vintage pieces mixed with contemporary Reebok stuff like the Vector Collection and the latest round of Size? exclusives.Watch the video above and stay tuned for more moments from Size? touching on the background of these Reebok products. Brandon RichardWhile you're waiting for the Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls to resume their Eastern Conference Finals series in South Beach this weekend, you may want to stop by House of Hoops to pick up these two exclusive colorways of Dwyane Wade's first Jordan Brand signature shoe, the Fly Wade. Brennan Hiro WilliamsNike Sportswear's new holiday options new balance 574 leather continue with the Air Force 1 Low in Black / Parachute Gold / Dark Loden. It's worth noting that these pairs have the NM tooling on bottom, a platform that's quickly becoming standard on the Roshes despite not being the original one for the shoe.All four of these Nike Roshe Run Polka Dot styles have been hitting Nike Sportswear spots in recent weeks – Sneaker Politics is the latest one with them. Whether or not that justifies the $400 retail price is still up for discussion, but at least this colorway sets itself apart from the standard white/green Stan Smith.As far as that $400 price goes, these can actually be had for under retail now. For its part, Packer Shoes cooked up this version of the Diadora Intrepid wearing the distinct hues of the Olympic rings.Further Olympic flavor comes on the insole, which gets a graphic collage of flags.The made-in-Italy Packer Shoes x Diadora Intrepid "From Seoul to Rio" releases exclusively at Packer Shoes on Saturday, Aug.